- Files type: Signature
- Extension: .SIG
- Category: Text Files
What is .SIG File
The SIG file extension is used for the small text files that may be automatically attached or embedded to the end of email messages.
These small text SIG files usually include the name and the email address of the sender and for work email, the file may also include the company name, the title of the person and the phone numbers.
Some people also choose to include a Bible verse or a quote in their email signature. Most email programs also support different signature files. These may be selected from the ‘create new mess.
How to open SIG Files
- Find your .SIG
- Double click on it
- In the open with drop down select a suitable program like Qualcomm Eudora Pro, Microsoft Outlook Extress.
- Confirm the selection
- Edit and save it to your computer or mobile device.
File format: Propriety
Open with Windows:
- QUALCOMM Eudora Pro,
- Microsoft Outlook or
- Outlook Express
Open with Linux: N/A
Problems Opening? SIG Won’t open?
You can try the following actions:
- Download and Update your software to the last version.
- Ensure you have admin privileges to run programs.
- Reinstall the software.
- Try a different program to view this format.