How to open QFX files
To view .QFX files you will need to install Intuit Quicken’s financial software. It is a money management software from Quicken.
Quicken official website is www.quicken.com there you can check for all the available solutions. You can sign in and also buy Quicken.
The .QFX file extension is also associated with QuickLinks’s fax software.
- Locate the files.
- Double click on it or right click on it.
- Select open with
- Select the program, Quicken’s financial software or Quicklinks’s fax software.
- If you don’t have the program installed you must download it first.
With Microsoft Excel you can export the data using an add-in specific for this data type without quicken.
These are the complete steps:
- Open Excel
- Click on Open in the File menu.
- Select All Excel files
- Select All files
- Find your QFX and double click on it.
- Select As XML table
- Click on OK
Problems Opening it?
You can try to fix problems with the following options:
- Download again or reinstall the recommended software
- Check if your file is corrupted with an antivirus
- You can scan all your computer to find troubles and virus.
- Try a different editor or program
- Convert your file format to another possible format.
- Upgrade your programs.
How to create it
The standard way to create a Quicken Financial Exchange is using the official software Quicken.